Zulfi Syed Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts AboutÂ Zulfi Syed
- DoesÂ Zulfi Syed smoke?: Not Known
- DoesÂ Zulfi Syed drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Zulfi Syed started modellingÂ when he was in college. To pursue modelling as a career, he moved to Mumbai.
- He participated and won the ‘Gladrags Manhunt’ in 1997.
- He later participated in ‘International Manhunt Competition Singapore’ (1997) andÂ was theÂ 1st runners-up in the competition.
- Zulfi Syed won theÂ Kingfisher Bollywood Award (New York City) inÂ 2004 andÂ Kingfisher Model award (Goa) in 2005.
- He has worked in many music videos includingÂ ‘Buleyaa’, ‘Chahat Desh Se Aane wale’, ‘Tere Khayalon Mein’, etc.
- He has ramp walked for famous designers like ‘Neeta Lula’, ‘Rohit Gandhi’, ‘Sangeeta Chopra’, ‘Sunit Varma’, and ‘Sabyasachi‘, etc.
- Zulfi Syed has worked in many TV commercials.
- He has appeared in more than a dozen movies as a lead as well as in supporting roles.
- He took part in the second season of TV reality show Bigg Boss in 2008 and was one of the three finalists.
- Zulfi Syed is a foodie and is also aÂ music lover. He has become an entrepreneur with the launch of a few restaurants and clubs in Goa and Mumbai including restaurants named ‘Lord of Drinks’ & ‘BoomBox’.
- He also works as a DJ as producing music is one of his hobbies.