Zubair Khan Age, Wife, Family, Biography, Facts & More
|Real Name||Zubair Khan|
|Profession||Film Producer and Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5â€™ 8â€
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|Date of Birth||25 August 1987|
|Age (as in 2018)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Babu Ram Devoo School, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film: Marshal (2002)
|Family||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Watching movies, Travelling|
|Controversy||In 2017, after getting evicted from the ‘Bigg Boss 11’ house, in the very first week, he made shocking revelations about the ‘Bigg Boss house’ and filed a complaint against Salman Khan for threatening him.|
|Favourite Food||Pav Bhaji|
|Favourite Hotel||JW Marriott|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Sons– Mohammad Ali, Mekail Khan
Daughter– Maria Khan
Some Lesser Known Facts AboutÂ Zubair Khan
- DoesÂ Zubair Khan smoke?: Yes
- DoesÂ Zubair Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Zubair was born into a poor family and during his school days, he used to sell ice-candies in his childhood outside various film studios in Mumbai.
- At the time of his marriage, his wife was just 12 years old.
- He always dreamt of living a complacent and luxurious life, and as he grew up, he decided to become a filmmaker.
- He has a production house called ‘Garbage’, which he runs along with his partner, Chandrapal Singh.
- He has also worked with ‘Balaji Telefilms.’
- He got noticed for his produced and directed film ‘Lakeer ka Fakeer’ (2013), starring Ajaz Khan.
- There were reports and articles that he is the son-in-law of Haseena Parker, a sister of underworld DonÂ Dawood Ibrahim.Â Also,Â when he was inside the Bigg Boss 11 house, he said that Haseena Parker and her family forcibly married him to their daughter. Indian Express On the contrary, he later said that he was not related to Haseena Parker; as his mother-in-law is Noor Jahan. Hindustan Times
- After such fake reports and articles, his wife and children left him alone and according to his interview, he participated in theÂ ‘Bigg Boss’ (Season 11) to get back his family back.
- In the ‘Bigg Boss 11’ house, Salman Khan insulted him for his rude behaviourÂ towards the femalesÂ in the house.Â It is alleged thatÂ he tried to commit suicide in the house. According to theÂ Colors TV channel, he got evicted because he collected votes in very small amount. Later,Â he filed a case against Salman Khan & Colors TV.
- After his exit from the ‘Bigg Boss 11’ house, heÂ also revealed that he works as an undercover news reporter.