|Full Name||Yash Pradeep Sinha Facebook|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||Film: Apaharan (2005); cameo role
TV: Kaajjal-Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi (2006) as Ranbir
|Date of Birth||20 August 1984 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||36 Years|
|School||TAFS, Subroto Park, New Delhi Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Amrapali Gupta (Actress)|
|Marriage Date||28 November 2012 (Wednesday)|
|Children||Son- Kabir Sinha
|Parents||Father- Pradeep Sinha (Works is the IT industry)
Mother- Vandana Sinha
|Siblings||Brother- Jai Sinha (Vice President at Dautsche Bank)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yash Sinha
- Yash Sinha is a Hindi film and television actor.
- He was born in a middle-class family.
- Before making his debut in TV serials and films, he worked with the theatre group ‘Yatra.’
- He married his long-term girlfriend and co-actress Amrapali Gupta in 2012, after being in a relationship with her for 4 years.
- He has acted in various Hindi TV serials like “Teen Bahuraniyaan” (2007), “Afsar Bitiya” (2011), “Code Red” (2015), and “Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti” (2020).
- Yash has appeared in the Hindi films “Apaharan” (2005) and “Badrinath Ki Dulhania” (2017).
- He has appeared as a contestant along with his wife in the TV dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye: Season 6′ (2013).
- In 2020, he acted in the Hindi web series ‘Bin Bulaye Mehmaan Season 2.’
- In the same year, he released the Hindi music video ‘Teri Bindiya’ featuring his wife.
- He has also acted in the Hindi short film ‘Boom Boom’ (2020).
- Yash has featured in various TV commercials.
- He loves to travel and read poetries whenever he gets time from his busy schedule.
- In 2018, Yash Sinha’s wife, Amrapali shared that he was planning to write a story on their married life, she said,
I won’t say that he wants to be a producer. He is writing something and it is on our life… what kind of a husband and wife we are. The story will come from our personal life. It is going to be like a comic thing. He plans to make it for the digital platform. I give suggestions whether it is good or not.”
- In an interview, Yash Sinha shared his two secrets, he said,
I’m really scared of ‘Bhootni’ and especially the portraits of ladies wearing white sarees scare me a lot. Secondly, I love to keep myself and my surroundings clean. I always keep hand sanitizer with me.”