Shanelle Irani (Smriti Irani’s Daughter) Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography & More
|Real Name||Shanelle Irani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5â€™ 4â€
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls High School, Mumbai|
|College||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Government Law College, Mumbai
Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C., USA
|Educational Qualifications||Master of Laws (LL.M.)|
|Family||Father– Zubin Irani (Businessman)
Mother– Mona Irani (Model Coordinator)
Smriti Irani (Step-mother, Politician & Actress)
Brother– Zohr Irani (Younger, Half-brother)
Sister– Zoish Irani (Younger, Half-sister)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shanelle Irani
- Does Shanelle Irani smoke?:Â Not Known
- Does Shanelle Irani drink alcohol?:Â Not Known
- Shanelle Irani is the daughter of Smriti Irani’s husband Zubin Irani and his first wife Mona Irani.
- It was Shah Rukh Khan who named her ‘Shanelle’ as he is a childhood friend of Shanelle’s father Zubin.
- She was a good debater during her school days.
- In 2012, she started her career as a lawyer and was enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa.
- She is a dog lover.
- She is fluent in various languages, such as – English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, and French.
- Since 2017, she has been working as an ‘International Arbitration Intern’ with the firm ‘Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP’ in London.